Get relief from nasal congestion from colds, flu, hayfever & sinusitis
- Fast acting spray
- Provides relief up to 12hrs
Uses and Directions
- ✔ Use to relieve nasal congestion from colds, flu, sinusitus, and hayfever.
Who can use this product
Adults and Children over 6 years:
2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required.
Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children.
WHICH SINUSES ARE CAUSING YOUR SINUS PAIN?
in your forehead, vary greatly in size
behind your nose and between your eyes, about the size of a matchbox
behind your cheekbones, between the bottom of your eyes, and the top of your upper jaw, about the size of a large walnut
deep in your head behind your nose, about the size of a large grape
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any other medication for your symptoms.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant.
- Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor.
- If congestion persists see your healthcare professional.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/mL(0.5mg/mL). Also contains benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v as a preservative.
How It Works
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride is a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and
provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours.
Where To Buy